Junior NTR is again on a roar. His upcoming flick ‘Dhammu’ in the direction of Boyapati Srinu is geared to end up with a new record figure in its pre-release business. As per the reliable reports, movie has become super duper hit much before the release by doing a pre-release business of nearly Rs.40 Crores.
Area wise price for distribution rights and agencies winning the rights are as follows.
- Nizam, Karnataka – Dil Raju, Kuberan Pictures – 11 Crores
- Nellore, Guntur – Bakery Prasad – 7.20 Crores
- Uttarandhra – Bharath Pictures – 3.45 Crores
- West Godavari – Mahalakshmi Films – 2.10 Crores
- East Godavari – Gayatri Films – 2 Crores
If the areas of Ceded, Overseas, Audio, Satellite and Rest of India rights are added, the cumulative number will cross Rs.40 Crores.