1) Pantham: Gopichand’s hopes of getting back on success track have been crashed with Pantham turning out to be a failure.The film opened on a decent note in Andhra Pradesh, but the stale commercial template has failed to gain attention. It is heading for another flop thus leaving Gopichand in dire straits.
The actor has loyal fans but couldn’t deliver decent product lately.
2) Tej I Love You: Another terrible flop for struggling mega hero! Sai Dharam Tej’s first love story turned out to be a box office turkey as it has been unanimously rejected by all sections of audience.Going by its first weekend collections, it will go down as another forgettable flop for him.
Karunakaran who is stuck in the nineties couldn’t make a love story that appeals to contemporary audience.
3) Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi: Thanks to the new releases that failed to make a mark, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi could add a few more collections to its tally in its second weekend. However, the film couldn’t live up to the expectations of its makers.Apart from appealing to a section of urban youth, Tharun Bhascker’s second film turned out to be a disappointment.
4) Sanju: Pre release buzz and the terrific track record of director Rajkumar Hirani made this hagiography a box office hit.The film is sure to enter Rs. 300 crore nett club of Bollywood soon. Ranbir Kapoor has finally a scored a hit after suffering a streak of failures.
5) Abhimanyudu: Vishal’s dubbed film arrived late at Telugu box office, but proved to be a super hit with terrific collections all over.
Everybody who invested in the film has seen handsome returns.